Product Import And Export Multilanguage (1.5.x , 2.x , 3.x & 4.x)
- $20.00 $19.00
|Supported OC Versions||22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 1.5.6 , 220.127.116.11 , 1.5.5 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 , 1.5.4 18.104.22.168 , 1.5.3 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 1.5.1 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199|
TMD is an Offical Partner of OpenCart
View Profile: TMD OpenCart Extensions India
Overview of TMD OpenCart Product Import and Export
This OpenCart module gives hassle-free product data management to the admin. With its easy import and export functionalities, multiple file format support, and comprehensive export filtering capabilities, it revolutionizes the way you manage your OpenCart store.
It gives flexibility to the admin to download the product information using the filter or can import the product using a CSV and three other file formats. Even admin can export and import the product in multiple langauge.
Admin can import the data in custom fields of the product. This module supports multi-store and multi-language. It works with the latest stable version of OpenCart.
Supported File Formats
You can streamline your product data management, saving you time and increasing your store's functionality and ease of use. Its wide range of features and ease of use make it a must-have tool for managing your online store efficiently.
To keep your website updated, this OpenCart product import export extension is supported by multiple file formats. The four file formats are XLS, XML, CSV, and XLSX. This means you can import and export product data from almost any source, ensuring that your store stays updated with all your latest products and details. These files format are supported by all the OS present in currently in the market.
Importing Products Into OpenCart
You can import products using either the Model or Product ID, making it incredibly easy to populate your OpenCart store with your product data. Our module supports diverse file formats, such as XLS, XLSX, XML, and CSV, offering you flexibility like never before.
While importing the product, if any existing product is found, this module will update its data as per the imported file. And create new products in the store.
It will take only a few clicks, you can upload an entire catalogue, making your store ready with a wide range of products.
Custom fields are supported by this module. To import data into custom fields, your file must have the same name as the custom field on the column title.
- ✔ Download Sample Product Import file
- ✔ Store selection
- ✔ Language
- ✔ Import By
- ✔ Custom fields
- ✔ Select the file format to be import
- ✔ Select the import file
Easy Sample Import File
You can download the sample file that has all the fields of products. You can use this file as a template for your product data. Update the product information similar to the sample file. So that your product information should map accurately in the OpenCart.
This sample file serves as a handy guide, showing you exactly how your data should be structured for successful import.
Exporting products List Using Advance Filter
This OpenCart product import export module comes with a filter that let the admin download the product detail according to their requirement. More than 15 fields are present in the filter. You can download the products from a single category, manufacturer or store.
The admin can export the product based on the condition like stock quantity, status, review, price, etc. Limit the product counts in the exported file or you can export all the products at once.
Even you can search for the product by its name or model and the matching product name will be exported. Admin can create various conditions to export the products from OpenCart. just like import, export also supports the 4 file formats. XML, XLS, CSV, XLSX.
You can also export the data from the custom fields. Select the custom field name, it will be added into the porduct export file.
- ✔ Manufacturer
- ✔ Stores - All Stores
- ✔ Stock Status - All Stock Status
- ✔ Status - All Status
- ✔ Language - English
- ✔ Product Review - No / Yes
- ✔ Custom Extra Filed:
- ✔ Product Image No / Yes
- ✔ Quantity
- ✔ Product Name
- ✔ Model
- ✔ Number of Products
- ✔ Price
- ✔ Select Format To Download: XLS, CSV XML, XLSX
- ✔ Export File
Product Fileds Import Or Export By Module
- EXPORT BY STORE, LANGUAGE, MANUFACTURER, ETC
- EXPORT BY PRICE RANGE (50-100 etc)
- EXPORT BY LIMIT (if your server has limited memory you can use this option it helps a lot)
- FILED LIST FOR IMPORT AND EXPORT LOT OF FEATURE PRESENTS
- PRODUCT ID (if you are going to add a new product leave this empty and chose the option upload by product id)
- Stores id (if you did not want to put the store name you can use id also multiple (0;1;2 etc))
- MODEL (if you want unique by the model you can choose the option upload by product model)
- SKU UPC EAN JAN
- ISBN MPN Location
- Product Name
- Meta Tag Description
- Meta Tag Keywords
- Product Tags
- Stock (1=YES 0= NO)
- Out Of Stock Status (5=Out Of Stock, 8=Pre-Order, In Stock=7, 6=2 - 3 Days)
- Requires Shipping (1=YES 0= NO)
- SEO Keyword (Must Unique)
- Image(Main image)
- Date Available
- Length Class (1=Centimeter, 3=Inch, 2=Millimeter)
- Weight Class (1=Kilogram,2=Gram,6=Ounce,Pound=5)
- Status (1=Enabled, 2= Disabled)
- Sort Order
- Manufacturer id
- Categories id
- Categories (category>subcategory; category1>subcategory1; )
- Related Product ID (you can use the product id of link (10;12;13))
- Related Products (if you did not know id you can use the product model)
- Option: (option1::value1-qty-Subtract Stock-Price-Points-Weight-sort_order,value2-qty-Subtract Stock-Price-Points-Weight-sort_order;option2::value1-qty-Subtract Stock-Price-Points-Weight-sort_order,value2-qty-Subtract Stock-Price-Points-Weight-sort_order;)
- Images (foldername=image1;foldername=image2;image3)
- Product Special price:(customer_group_id:start date:end date: special price )
- Tax Class (None=0, Taxable Goods=9, Downloadable Products=10) Rest you can make and put that ID
- Filter Group Name (Group Name: Sort order; Group Name: Sort order)
- Filter names (group name=name:sort order;group name=name:sort order)
- Attributes (Attribute group name:sort order=attribute name-value-sort order;Attribute group name:sort order=attribute name-value-sort order;)
- Discount (customer_group_id:qty:Priority:Price:Date Start:Date End;customer_group_id:qty:Priority:Price:Date Start:Date End;)
- Reward Points
- Meta Title
- Download ID
Compatible with the Latest Version Of OpenCart
You will always find this module compatible with your website whether you are using the lower or latest version of OpenCart. This module is created following the official guidelines of OpenCart which makes it installable on the most version of OpenCart. You can easily import and export the product data in CSV format.
Working with Multi-Store
This OpenCart product import and export extension will let you export or import the product from multi-store in the OpenCart website. All the stores will be listed in the import product setting. Admin must select the store name before importing the product. The same goes for the exporting product. Select the store from where you want to export the products.
The website can target multiple countries using their native languages. You can populate the product information in one language at a time. It will let your audience read and know the product in their language. It gives the flexibility to store to manage product information effectively.
If you want customization, changes to your existing website or support of the OpenCart theme or module. Feel free to create a ticket. We will be happy to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
These questions and answers will help you to understand the functionalities of the OpenCart bulk product upload and export module.
How to import the products in OpenCart?
1. Navigate to Import Export Menu → Select the Import submenu. Select the format of the file that you are going to use to import products either XLS, XLSX, XML, or CSV.
2. Now select what is unique either Model or product Id.
3. Select the language in which product information is written.
4. Select the store. Hit the Import button.
5. Existing products will be overwritten and new products will be added to the store. Admin can edit the products on the product list page.
How to export the products from OpenCart?
Head over to Import Export → select the Export sub-menu. Select the store, language, and category name or select all for all to export all the products, enter the number of products to export or just leave it 0 if you like to export all the products, select the file format from XLS, XLSX, XML, or CSV.
Hit the export button. The product exported file will be downloaded to your device instantly.
Is there a limit to importing and exporting products in OpenCart?
Using TMD bulk upload and export module, the admin can import and export unlimited products. Sometimes, timeout errors occurred. Please check with the server setting for PHP script execution time.