OpenCart SEO URL EXTRA PAGES 2.x
- $20.00 $19.00
|Supported OC Versions||126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168|
TMD is an Official Partner of OpenCart
View Profile: TMD OpenCart Extensions India
Overview Of TMD Opencart SEO URL INFORMATION PAGES
Advance seo url module is to modify titles, SEO URLs, meta-description, meta-keyword of any web page of opencart by admin. This extension allows adding a keyword for SEO URLs, titles for pages, meta-description, and meta-keyword for information pages. Our all modules will not affect any core file of OpenCart so it will not issue during updating.
Install As Instructions:
- Just upload the vqmod folder.
- 1. Copy all files in your root folder with no core file changes present.
- 2. Does not overwrite any master files.
- 3. There is no need to install vqmod. We provide an ocmod file in a zip code. You have to upload an ocmod file from admin Extensions->Extension Installer.
- 1. Easy Installation.
- 2. Easy to control from admin.
- 3. Does not overwrite any master files.
- 4. Free Support.
Supports OpenCart 2.x and 3.x Versions
TMD made this module work on OpenCart versions 2.x and 3.x versions. A module can be easily installed via the upload module section in admin, on your website. Because this module uses OCMOD. Which does not overwrite core files. It also works with could-based online websites.
Our all modules, extension, and themes are plug and play. Just install and you are ready to use them right away.
Any question suggestion is most welcome. If you have any kind of question, suggestion, or looking for support. Please create a ticket.
1. Go to Administration Panel
2. Go to Extension-> Installer-> Upload file.
3. import SQL file in your database set table prefix according to your database.
4. Click on Add title & Routes menu > select Link Route link.
5. click on the add new button for add Route and enter Route Name, Route, and Seo Keyword and then click on the Save button.
6. click on the edit button for edit Route and change Route Name, Route, and Seo Keyword, and then click on the Save button.
7. Now to add titles Click on Add title & Routes menu > select title link.
8. click on the add new button to add the title.
9. You can give different titles, meta keywords, meta descriptions against language because all these fields are multi-language supported.
10. Enter title Name, Meta Keyword, meta description, and Route, and then click on the Save button.
11. Click on the edit button for edit Route and change Enter title Name, Meta Keyword, meta description, and Route and then click on save button.
12. In the end, you can select the available route on that you want to show SEO URLs keyword show. if that route is not available you can add that route from Add title & Routes menu > select Link Route link.
13. To run SEO URLs of pages first system->settings. Click on the edit link then click on the server tab there is a "Use SEO URL's:" field
click on yes and save.
14. save the .htaccess file as .htaccess
15. Provide your path in RewriteBase / (for eg: RewriteBase /test/ )