OpenCart SEO URL EXTRA PAGES 2.x
- $20.00 $19.00
|Supported OC Versions||126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168|
OpenCart Advance Seo Title 2.x
Advance Seo Title Module is for modify titles, seo urls, meta-description, meta-keyword of any web page of opencart by admin.
This Extension Allow to Add a keyword for SEO urls, titles for page, meta-description, and meta-keyword. Our all module will not affect any core file of opencart so it will not issue during updating opencart
install as instructions:
(( no replacement needed ))
just upload the vqmod folder
1. copy all file in your root folder no core file changes present
2. Does not overwrite any master files
3. There is no need to install vqmod. We provide an ocmod file in a zip code. You have to upload an ocmod file from admin Extensions->Extension
1. Easy Installation
2. Easy to control from admin
3. Does not overwrite any master files
4. Free Support
1. Go to Administration Panel
2. Go to Extension-> Installer-> Upload file.
3. import SQL file in your database set table prefix according to your database.
4. Click on Add title & Routes menu > select Link Route link.
5. click on the add new button for add Route and enter Route Name, Route and Seo Keyword and then click on save button.
6. click on the edit button for edit Route and change Route Name, Route and Seo Keyword and then click on save button.
7. Now to add titles Click on Add title & Routes menu > select title link.
8. click on the add new button for add title.
9. You can give different titles, meta keyword, meta description against language because all these fields are multi-language supported.
10. Enter title Name, Meta Keyword, meta description, and Route and then click on save button.
11. click on the edit button for edit Route and change Enter title Name, Meta Keyword, meta description, and Route and then click on save button.
12. In the end, you can select the available route on that you want to show SEO urls keyword show. if that route is not available you can add that route from Add title & Routes menu > select Link Route link.
13. To run seo urls of pages first system->settings. click on edit link then click on server tab there is a "Use SEO URL's:" field
click on yes and save.
14. save the .htaccess file as .htaccess
15. Provide your path in RewriteBase / (for eg: RewriteBase /test/ )