Multiple Taxes (2.x.x & 3.x.x)
- $20.00 $19.00
|Supported OC Versions||126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 (Beta) , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206alpha 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52|
|License type||Single Domain|
TMD is an official partner of OpenCart
Our Profile: TMD OpenCart Partner
Overview Of OpenCart GST (Goods and Services Tax) Exclusive Module
Introduction OpenCart Multiple Taxes allows you to set up multiple tax zones so that the correct taxes are paid depending on which country the goods are going to be paid from or shipped to.
- 1. Easy Installation
- 2. Does not overwrite any master files.
- 3. Free Support
- 4. You can add tax according to country and state.
- 5. You can filter your search according to country, state, and status.
- 6. So this module provides you fast and seeks service.
Any question suggestion is most welcome. If you have any kind of question, suggestion, or looking for support. Please create a ticket.
1. After copying all the files related to the module go to Admin Panel then Go to the Extension Installer option in the menu.
2. Upload both .ocmod files.
3. Go to the Modifications menu
4. here you see your file name
5. Refresh the page from the refresh button that presents on top
6. System->Users->Users Groups select edit option of Top Administration select files in Access Permission which you are copied as well as in Modify Permission.
7. Import SQL files in your database according to the database prefix.
8. From Admin Panel you can enable/disable the module. To Enable module Go to System->Settings->select Multiple Taxes tab which Generated Automatically in Setting.
9. Then Go to System->Localization->Multiple Taxes. There you can insert a new tax. You can add tax according to country and state. There is an option of Title, Rate%, Waived, and Tax on Shipping. In Title, you can give the Title of tax, in Rate% you can give a rate of Tax if you want to show waived select yes else select no, if you want to show tax during checkout then select yes else select no.
10. Then Go to Catalog->Product->Data tab select Taxes type which can be partial or full.
Now check output in the front-end during checkout when you add a product to your cart taxes will show on the checkout page.
For full Documentation click on the link
If you have any kind of question, suggestion, or looking for support. Please create a ticket.