Enquiry Module 1.5.x
- $20.00 $19.00
|Supported OC Versions||1.5.6 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199 , 188.8.131.52|
" Enquiry Module"
OpenCart Inquiry extension is a communication Module between the customer and the site administrator. On the product page, customers can send a mail, and the site administrator will receive an email which contains the details(e.g. sender information, message and best way to connect). it is fully Dynamic module because if the user does not want the show to add to cart button and price on product page user can disable it from admin. If the user does not want to show Enquire popup in front side then it can disable from admin panel so its fully user friendly and useful extension.
No core file changes
1. Copy all files according to the route of the files.
2. Does not overwrite any master files.
3. VQMOD must install.
4. Then place xml file in xml folder.
5. Then GO to the admin panel and Go to System->Users->Users Group click edit of Top Administrator click on select all link of Access Permission: and Modify Permission: as well. After that click on the save button.
1. Easy Installation
2. Easy to enable and disable from admin
3. Does not overwrite any master files
4. Free Support
1. paste all file as per root
2. Then install sql file in your database
3. Go to Administration Panel
4. Click System > Setting > store > Edit > Global Setting Tab> Enabled, Disabled button of want to show then
select enable otherwise disable.
5. Click Catalog > Product >Edit > Data Tab > from here if want to show then select Enabled otherwise Disabled.